Hardware module that notes all operating conditions and passes them through to a central data base – via
local network, on which devices are connected.
- Interface connection of Dometic appliances to existent network.
- The DCU offers direct connection to the Ethernet, even wireless, to the serial BUS RS 485, as well as to the central building control system (4 ... 20 miliA).
- Possibility of connection of actuators (4 ... 20 milliA out).
- Digital IN/OUT ( customer-specific use of these connections is programmable).
- The integrated USB port allows to write stored data to an external memory stick.
- Recording and storage of relevant data of the appliance.
- The DCU replaces the paper temperature recorder.
- The DCU also works with Dometic electronics which were applied until October 08 (upgrade possible).
- All data are recorded and saved in the data base of the DMN and are available for analysing purposes at any time.
- Possibility of connection of several additional self-sufficient temperature sensors (up to 4 PT1000 & 2 PT100).
Your essential advantages :
- One integrative system for collecting all temperature relevant appliances and ambients.
- Many different connection facilities allow flexible upgrades for individual projects..