Dometic Marine's water-cooled split-gas air conditioning systems are the most durable and energy-efficient available for marine use.
Consisting of a central condensing unit and one or more remote evaporating units, split-gas systems are designed for cooling and heating larger interior areas. As the condensing unit is typically installed in an engine room, air conditioning noise and vibration is practically non-existent in living quarters.
- Compact and extremely energy-efficient
- Capacities from 6,000 - 72,000 BTU/hr of reverse-cycle cooling and heating
- Central condensing unit reduces plumbing for easier installation
- Quiet evaporating units with vibration-isolation mounting available
- "Positive-flow" anti-slosh condensate drain pans
- Rust-free, composite molded drain pans