Dometic wine cellars,thanks to the exclusive absorption principle, doesn’t use a motor or compressor, doesn’t generate vibrations and therefore functions in complete silence. There are no moving parts, providing your cellar with an exceptional lifespan.
Did you know that...
- The ideal temperature for all wine is 12°C.
- Wines react to vibrations, which interfere with the ageing process
- Wines dislike exposure to ultraviolet light and are best kept in the complete darkness of a wine cellar
- Keeping the cork in good condition requires between 50 and 80% humidity
- Poor ventilation can affect the taste of the wine
How does the absorption technology works?
click here to view in a larger window